- Universal Business Academy(UBA) is a registered Training Centre with the Ministry of Human Resources (Pembangunan Sumber Manusia). BA is registered under Category A which enables it to conduct in-house and corporate training. The mission of MOHR is to develop a workforce that is productive, informative, discipline, caring and responsive to the changing labour environment towards increasing the economic growth and hence create more job opportunities and to encourage and maintain conducive and harmonized industrial relation between employers, employees and trade unions for the nation's economic development and wellness of people.
- Universal Business Academy(UBA) is a Partner School of London Teacher Training College (LTTC). Based in South London, the London Teacher Training College was established in 1984 and has over the years trained a vast number of TEFL teachers from around the world. The college prides itself on the quality of its courses and the individual attention it provides every student who enrols. There are now over 100 partner schools worldwide which offer LTTC teacher training programmes. Students can take our courses by distance learning or in a classroom environment.
- Universal Business Academy(UBA) is a satellite centre of Awards for Training and Higher Education (ATHE) that provides international programme pathway to University. ATHE is an awarding body in the United Kingdom. ATHE qualifications are on the QCF (Qualifications and Credited Framework) that provides study progression to various universities in the United Kingdom and recognition by public and private sector employers. Each qualification is also accredited by qualification regulatory authorities in England (Ofqual), Wales (Welsh Government), and Northern Ireland (CCEA).
- Universal Business Academy(UBA) is an exclusive provider of IEMD Graduate Business School, Barcelona, Spain. The higher education system in Spain is characterised by the coexistence of formal education and non-formal education. Formal education is the one the educational system specifically refers to the norms of university education, whilst private business academies and schools are comprised in the so-called non-formal education since they do not form part of what the Spanish law considers the university education. However, private business academies and schools reflect an education based on two imperatives: the careful selection of applicants, and the training of those participants to reach an individual level of excellence corresponding to the demands of the business world. IEMD Graduate Business School is registered with the appropriate authorities under the Spanish Law and is organised exclusively to provide executive education particularly Executive Master of Business Administration, Focused Programmes, and Organisational Specific Programmes (OSP).
Global Universities Engagement
Southwest State University, Russian FederationMore Information
SABI University, France
Asia Pacific University of Technology and Innovation, Malaysia
Binary University of Management and Entrepreneurship, Malaysia
- Universal Business Academy(UBA) is a partner school of Binary University, Malaysia. Binary University (hereafter called Binary) is a 5 –STAR (excellent) rated university by the Ministry of Education (MOE) Malaysia, the highest rating accorded to any public or private university. The university is an accredited member of the Association of Commonwealth Universities (UK) and International Association of Universities (France)
Binary accept UBA graduates who have successfully completed the IEMD MBA awarded by IEMD Graduate Business School, Spain to complete the final part of the Binary MBA which consists of 3 taught modules and a Thesis. UBA also provide recruitment service for qualified students to pursue the Binary PhD.
- Universal Business Academy(UBA) is an affiliate of Cambridge International College (CIC), UK. CIC is an accredited British College providing superb modern Careers Training to tens of thousands of people worldwide. CIC Members study through CIC's popular and professional distance-training methods or can study where available with the support of CIC appointed local organisations offering campus or tutorial assistance. For 70 years CIC has been a world leader in professional, accredited study and training. CIC`s Principal, Vice Principal, Directors and staff have a vast wealth of experience of providing the very best education internationally.
- The London School of Marketing (LSM) is currently one of UK & leading private course providers catering to more than 15,000 students from both the UK and around the world. We deliver accredited marketing and business qualifications and offers courses from recognized professional bodies such as CIM and EduQual. LSM is a QAA approved institution and a BAC accredited online, distance and blended learning provider. The school also has offices in Sri Lanka and a network of Local Access Points (LAPs) from around the world.